Summer '20 Camp Information:
Joe Reilly's CARDINAL BASKETBALL SCHOOL
Unfortunately ALL 2020 Summer Programs at Wesleyan University have been cancelled due to COVID 19. Be SAFE! We will be back BETTER THAN EVER in Summer '21!!
Half Day Small Group Clinics will be offered at East Catholic High School (Manchester) in July.
Full Day Camps for Boys
(Mon-Thurs) 9am–4 pm
SESSION I: June 22 - 25 Cancelled
SESSION II: July 13 - 16 Cancelled
SESSION III: July 20-23 Cancelled
Boys Grades 3-9
$255 per SESSION
We will need a completed MEDICAL FORM submitted on the first day of camp. NEW POLICY: we will no longer keep forms on file - a new form must be submitted every summer.
Cardinal Basketball School Tuition
Full Day Camp (per session) $255
Your PayPal receipt from Southend Basketball LLC (Tax ID 35-2353490) is your official confirmation.
Refund Policy: If you are unable to attend the camp and provide 10 days notice you will receive a refund less a $100 non-refundable deposit.
For more information:
Call Joe Reilly at 860.685.2918
On the campus of:
Freeman Athletic Center
161 Cross Street
Middletown, CT 06459
Coach Reilly arrived in the Spring of 2008 as the Head Coach of Wesleyan University Men’s Basketball. Coach Reilly’s 25 years of college coaching experience also includes eleven years as the Head Coach of Bates College in Lewiston, Maine and three years as an assistant coach at Yale University. He has over 30 years of experience as a co-director and counselor for the Joseph F. Reilly Summer Basketball Clinics founded by his father in the south end of Hartford in 1967. The clinic still runs annually every summer in Wethersfield, CT. Coach Reilly has also directed clinics in Ireland, Spain and Taiwan.
Wesleyan Freeman Athletic Center
• Air-conditioned Silloway Gymnasium features six baskets and two full-length regulation college courts.
• Bacon Fieldhouse offers three regulation college courts and additional space for stations and games. Three full courts also available in Spurrier-Snyder Rink.
• Teach and develop all phases of offensive skills on an individual and team level
• Teach and develop man-to-man defensive principles
• Create an energetic and competitive environment
• Emphasize the value of sportsmanship, a positive attitude, and “coachability”
• Daily contests for prizes and/or trophies
• An energetic coaching staff will ensure that players will IMPROVE and HAVE FUN!
Sample Schedule (Subject to Change)
8:30 Silloway Gym opens
9:00 Attendance &
Theme of the Day
9:15 Skill Stations
10:15 Shooting games
10:45 AM Break
12:15 Lunch (bring your own – snack bar available)
2:00 3 v 3
4:00 Dismissal/Pick Up
*Teams & leagues determined by skill level, grade & size of camp